The CodaBow Infinity Double Bass Bow design provides virtually limitless performance possibility. The strong, well-balanced shaft is capable of unlocking and projecting the core sound of your instrument. The innovative frog design plays ‘into the string’ and offers greater control and quicker initiation.
CodaBow Infinity Double Bass Bow is available in French and German styles. PLEASE MAKE YOUR STYLE SELECTION IN THE CUSTOMIZATION TAB ABOVE BEFORE ADDING THE ITEM TO YOUR CART.
Graphite fibers, masterfully woven in the CodaBow trademark pattern, extend precisely from button to tip. This naturally elegant innovation achieves the highly-sought balance between strength and flexibility. The Kevlar acoustic core increases power while still offering heightened but natural sensitivity and the organic tone of premium pernambuco. Each Coda Bow comes with a 10 year manufacturer’s warranty and features an Individual Identification Number that a player uses to register their bow.
Eric’s Thoughts: I am continuously impressed with the fit and finish of the CodaBows. They are as beautiful and precise inside as they are on the outside. If a wooden bow was made with the level of workmanship that I have experienced with CodaBows, it would cost thousands of dollars. I simply have not seen this level of detail on any other bow, especially at this price!
- Handcrafted in the USA
- 67.5 cm stick length
- 54 cm hair length
- Sterling Silver Coda inlay on frog
- Frog design has long throat, giving a sense of ‘more hair’ and shifted balance point
- Edgy sound, professional performance, organic tone
- Kevlar core offers an organic feel and ability to get ‘into the string’ more
- Design – Professional
- Shaft Technology – Graphite Weave
- Acoustic Core – Kevlar
- Tint – Natural Graphite
- Frog Design – Turbo French (F), Pfretzschner (G)
- Frog Maker – Walter Paulus
- Inlay – Sterling Silver
- Body – XEBONY®
- Slide – Natural Carbon Fiber Weave
- Fittings – Nickel Silver
- Grip – Moroccan Goat Skin (F), None (G)
- Winding – Sterling Silver (F), None (G)
- Tip Plate – Fiber-Reinforced Composite
- Hair – Gold Medal Stallion Hair
- Wedges/Plugs – Traditional Hand-Cut Wood
- Identification – Individually-Numbered
- Warranty – Limited (10-year)
Upton Bass String Instrument Co. specializes in building award-winning custom double basses and offers accessories for the double bass. Upton Bass also services all instruments and bows of the violin family with world class restoration and repair, to view our online restoration portfolio visit stringrepair.com
Upton Bass is ready to offer advice and answer any questions regarding double basses or related bass topics. Please contact UB at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the shop at +1 (860) 535-9399. Hours of operation Tuesday through Saturday 10am – 6pm. The Workshop (The Barn) and showroom are located in Mystic, Connecticut conveniently between Boston and NYC.