Acoustic Image Double Bass Amp
Coda S4 PLUS: Two channels and 600 watts + Effects
Model: 611 AA Plus
Coda S4 Plus: Coda S4plus 2 ch 600W Convertable Combo w/Effects
The Acoustic Image Coda S4 Plus 2 Channel with Effects is the same setup as Corus, but uses a downward firing woofer that is optimized for bass.
Acoustic Image Double Bass Amp – Coda S4 Combo is tonally similar to the Ten2 and Flex, but its smaller footprint in size naturally packs a smaller punch in sound. The Coda S4 has a 1×10 speaker configuration with a poly cone woofer and a 5 inch extended range driver with presence control in addition to the woofer. It is available with a one or two channel head which mounts directly into the cabinet. The amp head uses a class-D power amplifier with a switch mode power supply and a sophisticated, sensitive preamplifier. Every Acoustic Image design is engineered to accurately reproduce the sound of acoustic and electric instruments. Acoustic Image amps combine purity, power, and portability in a package that sets a new standard in high fidelity amplification. Upton Bass offers FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING on the Coda.
Features – Amp Head:
- Extended frequency range, high fidelity sound
- Light weight (<4 lbs.), small size (10.2 x 8.2 x 3.5)
- Unique, slanted front chassis
- Mounts in cabinet using Cabrio Docking System
- Separate XLR and 1/4 inch inputs in each channel can be used simultaneously
- 48V phantom power and 10 dB gain select for mic input Input level control per channel
- Four band EQ per channel
- Selectable phase reverse and sweepable low cut filter per channel (phase reverse can be converted to low pass speaker emulation filter with internal jumper option)
- Effects loop per channel
- Selectable reverb and delay effects with level and rate controls and pseudo stereo output
- Direct out with selectable 10 dB pad, pre/post switch and ground lift-
- Headphone output
- Switchable limiter
- Mute switch
- Mono or stereo output from the preamp section
- Selectable internal jumper options for gain and stereo operation
- High fidelity, low noise operation: 110 dB SNR at direct out
- Automatic voltage switching for universal AC mains operation
- 650 Watt output at 4 ohms (music power)
- Dual speaker outputs with speakon connectors
Features – Speaker Cabinet:
- Sealed two-way speaker system
- Lightweight (22 lbs) structural foam cabinet
- Downfiring poly cone 10 inch driver + 5 inch midrange with level switch
- Comes with a fitted slip cover with shoulder strap
All AI amps are ordered when you order and typically have a 2 to 4 week lead time. AI assembles all amps by hand and we’ve found that ordering them as we need them makes sure the most current product ships out to you!
Upton Bass is a double bass specialty company located in Mystic, Connecticut. We are ready to offer advice and answer any questions you have regarding your double bass, strings for your double bass, or related topics. Any questions? Email email@example.com or call our shop at (860) 535-9399. Our hours of operation are Tuesday through Saturday 10 am – 6 pm.
There are no reviews yet.