GEWA PRESTIGE DOUBLE BASS BAG
The GEWA Prestige bass double bass bag is their top-of-the-line gig bag, designed with the musician in mind with quality padding that is not too bulky.
- 25 mm tricot interior padding
- YKK Zips
- Added side protection on endpin, bridge, and head
- Bow pocket reinforced with wooden shell
- Large sheet music and strings pocket, extra accessory pocket
- Attached rucksack straps
- Reflective strips on the back and front
- Safety strap on the endpin
- Material GEWA-Tex black
Available in 3/4 (STOCKED) and 4/4 sizes (SPECIAL ORDER ONLY, PLEASE INQUIRE FOR AVAILABILITY).
- Total Length: 73” 1/4
- Body Length: 44” 1/8
- Upper Bout: 20” 7/8
- Lower Bout: 26 3/8
- Total Heigh Incl. Bridge: 17” 11/16
- Total Length: 75” 9/16
- Body Length: 47” 1/4
- Upper Bout: 22” 1/16
- Lower Bout: 28” 3/8
- Total Height Incl. Bridge: 19” 11/16
Upton Bass String Instrument Co. specializes in building award-winning custom double basses and offers accessories for the double bass. Interested in a new GEWA double bass bag, please contact us. Upton Bass also services all instruments and bows of the violin family with world-class restoration and repair, to view our online restoration portfolio visit stringrepair.com Upton Bass is ready to offer advice and answer any questions regarding double basses or related bass topics. Please contact UB at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the shop at +1 (860) 535-9399. Hours of operation Tuesday through Saturday 10 am – 6 pm. The Workshop (The Barn) and showroom are located in Mystic, Connecticut conveniently between Boston and NYC.