The Soundwear Performer Double Bass Bag is one of the toughest soft-shell bass cases around. Constructed of DuPont Cordura fabric, 1” foam padding, and reinforced seams, this double bass gig bag offers the ultimate level of protection for your bass that is also light weight.
The Soundwear Performer is available in black or dark blue, for 3/4 or 4/4 double bass. PLEASE MAKE YOUR SELECTION IN THE CUSTOMIZATION TAB ABOVE BEFORE ADDING TO YOUR CART.
Soundwear Performer Double Bass Bags are made to order, and are not available for priority shipping. Please inquire about the lead time at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-535-9399.
- 25mm/1″ foam padding with soft lining
- Original Du Pont Cordura surface fabric
- Zinc metal hooks and rings
- Pockets with inside compartments adapted to all accessories such as rosin, sheet music, bow cases etc.
- Padded heavy duty back pack device with stow away pocket
- Ultra strong zipper chain with protective padding against the instrument body
- Shock absorbing diamond pads
- Reinforced along all stressed parts for high duty service
- Ultimate protection at light weight ( 11 lbs. approx.)
- The Soundwear Performer is available in black or dark blue, for 3/4 or 4/4 double bass
- Total Length: 73 ¼ inches or 186cm
- Body Length: 44 1/8 inches or 112cm
- Lower Bout: 26 3/8 inches or 67cm
- Upper Bout: 20 ½ inches or 52cm
- Bridge to Back: 17 ¾ inches or 45cm
- Rib Depth: 8 ¼ inches 21cm
- Total Length: 77 5/8 inches or 197cm
- Body Length: 46 7/8 inches or 119cm
- Lower Bout: 27 ½ inches or 70cm
- Upper Bout: 22 ½ inches or 57cm
- Bridge to Back: 18 ½ inches or 47cm
- Rib Depth: 9 inches or 23cm
****************************Because this is a special order item, no refunds are offered.***************************
Upton Bass is a double bass specialty company located in Mystic, Connecticut. We are ready to offer advice and answer any questions you have regarding your double bass, strings for your double bass, or related topics. Any questions? Email email@example.com or call our shop at (860) 535-9399. Our hours of operation are Tuesday through Saturday 10 am – 6 pm.