The newly redesigned Upton Bass Bag! Our Deluxe Double Bass Bag combines the features that have made the UB Deluxe Bass Bag one of the best selling double bass bags on the market with some of the best features of the Mooradian Standard that we have used and loved in past.
The improvements we’ve made on the new UB Deluxe Bass Bag make this bass bag easier to carry and maneuver. Extra long, fully adjustable shoulder straps with a heavy padded shoulder cushion make it both convenient and comfortable to carry. Strategically placed, seat-belt-quality handles make it easy to load and unload your bass in and out of cars and off of small stages.
The Upton Bass Deluxe Double Bass Bag is a generously sized bag and fits 3/4 size and most 7/8+ size double basses. If you are unsure whether your double bass will fit in the Upton Bass Deluxe Bass Bag, send us the dimensions of your bass, and we will be happy to let you know.
Gary’s Thoughts: If you’re a double bassist in need of a new double bass bag, look no further. Bass bags of this quality and price point just don’t exist elsewhere. We guarantee your satisfaction, or your money back!** Consider comparable bass bags like the Mooradian Deluxe Bass Case or the tough, over-built Soundwear Performer.
Some features of the Upton Bass Deluxe Double Bass Bag:
- Improved exterior fabric that is both light-weight and more flexible, yet still a tight strong weave that can take a beating on the road
- Offers great protection and is very compact-able. When not in use, you can easily roll it up and store it just about anywhere!
- An inch of protective foam padding throughout.
- Six strong double-stitched handles (made of seat-belt grade material) securely sewn with heavy duty upholstery thread all the way through the padding
- Shoulder strap with tons of adjust-ability, allowing you to get your bass sitting at the perfect balance point
- Large music pocket on the back
- Two roomy accessory pockets on the front
- Over-sized bow pocket that easily fits a bow case. Our bass bag also includes a free bow sleeve, offering extra protection for your bow
- Double padded bridge guard to minimize the impact of accidental bumps on your bridge
- Zipper flap to protect your bass from zipper scratches and unzips at the top for easy removal. No wrestling with our bag!
Please contact us with any questions by phone at +1 (860) 535-9399 or e-mail: email@example.com
Upton Bass String Instrument Co. specializes in building award-winning custom double basses and offers accessories for the double bass. Upton Bass also services all instruments and bows of the violin family with world-class restoration and repair, to view our online restoration portfolio visit stringrepair.com
Upton Bass is ready to offer advice and answer any questions regarding double basses or related bass topics. Please contact UB at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the shop at +1 (860) 535-9399. Hours of operation Tuesday through Saturday 10am – 6pm. The Workshop (The Barn) and showroom are located in Mystic, Connecticut conveniently between Boston and NYC.
PLEASE NOTE! PAST REVIEWS MAY INCLUDE FEATURES NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE. PLEASE LOOK AT PICTURES AND READ DESCRIPTION FOR CURRENT FEATURES.