The Fishman Platinum Stage Preamp delivers incredibly accurate, all-analog, sonic detail for your double bass. A discrete, high-headroom Class-A preamp uses precision, high-speed circuitry for the highest fidelity and low distortion. Classic Fishman tone centers with sweepable mid are combined with a switchable guitar/bass EQ mode, making it more musical for bass instruments and more universal for recording and performing musicians.
The new Fishman Platinum Stage Preamp integrates critical performance features like adjustable volume boost and a balanced XLR D.I. output housed in a beautiful, road-ready design. With an included belt-clip, Platinum Stage Preamplifier is perfect for mobile instrumentalists. It can also be powered via 48V phantom power, offering complete control over your sound without batteries.
- 17 Volt, high-headroom, discrete Class-A preamp
- 4-band tone control with sweep-mid & low-frequency filter
- EQ mode tailors EQ for bass or most other instruments
- Phase control
- Volume boost switch with level control
- Balanced D.I. with pre/post EQ setting and auto-ground lift
- Belt-clip included
- TONE SHAPING: 4-band EQ with Sweepable Mid Adjustable Low-cut Filter
- FEEDBACK CONTROL: Phase Invert switch
- DIMENSIONS: 5.6” x 3.3” x 1.2” (143mm x 85mm x 30mm)
- POWER: 9 Volt battery (not incl.), 48V Phantom, Fishman 910-R AC adapter (opt.)
- 1/4” Instrument input
- 1/4” Amp output
- XLR Balanced D.I. output with
- Auto-Ground Lift
Upton Bass String Instrument Co. specializes in building award-winning custom double basses and offers accessories for the double bass. Upton Bass also services all instruments and bows of the violin family with world-class restoration and repair, to view our online restoration portfolio visit stringrepair.com
Upton Bass is ready to offer advice and answer any questions regarding the Fishman Platinum Stage Preamp or related bass topics. Please contact UB at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the shop at +1 (860) 535-9399. Hours of operation Tuesday through Saturday 10 am – 6 pm. The Workshop (The Barn) and showroom are located in Mystic, Connecticut conveniently between Boston and NYC.